Your benefits at a glance
All about Vacuum Skin Packaging
Vacuum Skin Packaging is a highly efficient packaging film with excellent optical properties. It extends the shelf-life of fresh products like meat up to three weeks. Therefore, it reduces the food wastage from 12% to 3% for a beef sirloin steak. This is achieved among other functions by a high oxygen and moisture barrier.
Due to the attractive, clear packaging, customers can inspect and touch food products without spoiling them. The material usage is reduced compared to conventional Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP).
- Produced on TÜV certified energy efficient AQUAREX the VSP film offers the best optical presentation of fresh meat - like a second skin
- Studies show: VSP helps to reduce food wastage from 12% to 3% for a beef sirlion steak
- The amount of CO2 saved by avoiding food wastage is 10 times higher than the complete packaging process
Producing VSP on an AQUAREX
AQUAREX has the most efficient water quench technology today. The overall design, the machine accuracy and the perfect match of all components deliver best-in-class film quality. Minimize your energy consumption and reduce production waste at the same time.
- Outstanding optical properties
- Constant and reproducable first class film quality
- Most efficient cooling for highest output
- Unrivalled sustainability
- Fastest start-up and change-over times through intelligent automation modules and unique die design
- Highest energy efficiency thanks to intelligent energy monitoring
- Unrivalled flatness made possible by uniform water cooling of the bubble and annealing of the film by our EASY FLAT unit
Our Service for your business
Experienced specialists support you 24/7 worldwide via our free Hotline Service.more
Develop your potential to make the most of your production. Discover our training offers.more