Join the W&H Team!
Electrical Field Service Technician
Electrical Field Service Engineers are responsible for all electrical/electronic aspects of the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of W&H equipment at the customer’s plant. This position requires extensive travel, often with short notice to the customer’s production facility. The area served is North America (U.S. and Canada) although some overseas travel may be involved (e.g.: training at our parent company in Germany).
- Installation of new machinery: including cabling, start-up, commissioning and fault diagnosis.
- Lead team of riggers during installation and ensure timely completion of project.
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis of existing equipment.
- Providing expert troubleshooting/ maintenance advice and training to operators and maintenance staff.
- Performing extensive preventive maintenance, audits and service on W&H’s line of machinery
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a comparable service/ electrical maintenance position.
- Ability to understand blueprints, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- In-depth knowledge of Electrical controls, Wiring, PLC’s, Motors and Drives.
- Computer proficiency with good understanding of computer based control systems and basic network knowledge.
- Solid logical skills and ability to prioritize tasks depending upon the emergency situations.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout North America (United States and Canada).
- Ability to communicate fluently with the customers (solid written and verbal communication skills in English).
- Very good customer service skills.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and German is preferred, but not required.
- A valid Driver’s license.
Contact Please send your resume to Christoph.Stein@wuh-group.com.
Spare Parts Specialist
Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corporation in Lincoln, RI is seeking a detailed-oriented individual with customer service skills for our high-paced parts team.
Skills must include but not limited to:
- Customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Organizational skills
- Drive to learn new things.
Job duties include:
- Processing of customer offers/quotations, orders, repairs, and return authorizations.
- The Spare Parts Specialist must be able to work one weekend every five weeks for our on-call service and work one day during the week until 6pm to service our customer with late orders. You will be paid quarterly stipend for these on-call service shifts, which is separate from your regular paycheck.
- Candidate must also be willing to pick, pack, and ship parts when on-call.
Interested? Please send an email to Kristy Perry at Kristy.Perry@wuh-group.com.