Breaking Boundaries: Get immediate support with Visual Assistance free-of-charge
In times like these when travel and on-site visits might be limited, modern technology can help. Therefore W&H is temporarily providing free service through Visual Assistance to all remote service customers. The new service offers the full expertise of a field technician even at a distance. This should prevent machine downtimes as far as possible.
"The corona epidemic could prevent our service technicians from being on site at the moment. In these cases, W&H wants to provide our customers and partners with the best possible support. That is why we are offering our Visual Assistance technology to every remote service customer for free," says Shri Gupta, General Manager for the Business Unit Service.The offer is initially valid until the end of April.
Visual Assistance is a digital service designed to provide the expertise of a field technician remotely. This technology enables technicians to solve problems quickly with the direct guidance from a W&H engineer via video and audio transmission. By connecting via a smartphone app, W&H experts can share screens with customer technicians and guide them to solutions.
Troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance can be performed remotely with modern technology: "In the end, we can help to prevent downtime as far as possible and support our customers' smooth production during this situation," summarizes Gupta.
How to access Visual Assistance?
1. Download the Visual Assistance-App for all smartphones conveniently here for Android or IOS in the respective shops
2. Send us an email with your name to email@example.com for registration.
3. For support via Visual Assistance service, please contact your usual W&H Service person in your country. Should you require emergency assistance, please contact our 24/7 IDC-Hotline at +49 5481 14 3333.
- For local support in the US you can also call: +1-800-854-8702
- For local support in India call: +911143222789