At A glance
RUBY TRACK - Time to dig up your hidden potentials
Get more out of your current production setup.
RUBY Track makes your production transparent and uncovers hidden potentials. Get to know your benchmarks and weak points The operator interface of RUBY Track serves for detailed and correct data recording and the office interface serves for your in-depth data analyses. See your job and machine KPIs, compare jobs, materials and machines. Downtime and waste analyses let you know where to have a closer look at, what needs to be changed and what action are required. The benchmark feature allows you to identify your golden production runs.
Use cases for RUBY Track
1. Smart Data Recording
- W&H know-how is used to record data automatically
- Operator interface allows to fill in reasons whenever the operator has got the time to do it
- Modern, intuitive web interface to explore data
- Get performance KPIs
- Comparisons of jobs, machines, time ranges are done by just two clicks
3. Downtime analysis
- Aggregated downtime reasons and locations are provided
- Identify your weak points
- ansparancyecording Effective actions and measures can be derived
4. Scrap analysis
- Aggregated scrap reasons and locations are visualized
- Based on the numbers actions can be derived quickly and effectively
- Identify ‘golden runs'
- Increase product specific target speeds
- Let low-performing operators learn from the experts