Your benefits at a glance
All about Post-Consumer Material in Collation Shrink
Plastic will continue to play an important role in flexible packaging and has to become in future a part of circular economy solutions. The new collation shrink film is using re-granulated PE taken from post-consumer waste. The packaging keeps its optical and mechanical properties.
WINDMÖLLER & HÖLSCHER takes responsibility for the implementation of sustainable packaging solutions for now and in the future.
- Less natural resources consumed with the use of recycled PE resins
- Recycled PE is made of post-consumer waste
- Mechanical properties and machine processability equivalent to all virgin material
The Total Polymers Business Unit is part of the Refining & Chemicals division of the Total Group. In the field of polymers, Total combines its industry leading technologies, capabilities and expertise in catalysis, processes and products to provide high performance and sustainable solutions for its customers. Total uses renewable bio-sourced and recycled feedstocks and supports initiatives that aim to reduce its carbon footprint, in line with its commitment to better energy.
Why OPTIMEX II
The OPTIMEX II is made for almost all POD recipes found on the market. The LT and HPS screws do not only process conventional polyolefines but also recycled materials and even bio-based plastics.
- OPTIMEX II extruders deliver excellent melt quality
- Field-proven MAXICONE die head concept – the perfect fit for your application
- ARCTIS cooling system ensures perfect film quality at maximum output and best film tolerances
- Full integration of all machine components to enable our unique control and automation system
- Large collapsing unit for excellent flatness
- Intelligent automation modules for economic production