At a glance
High quality printing consumables for efficient production
Despite their often small sizes and costs, consumables have a big impact on production performance and product quality. There are major interdependencies between printing press, substrate and consumables such as ink, printing plates, doctor blades or chamber end seals. Choosing the right consumables therefore is crucial to get the most out of your printing machine.
W&H therefore offers a wide range of high-quality consumables for printing presses – originals as well as others especially adapted to W&H machines and the high demands of the printing process. In particular our portfolio includes consumables such as doctor blades and chamber end seals.
To ensure that you use the most efficient consumables for your needs, we will be happy to advise you personally. Simply contact your local sales manager or get in touch with our experts directly: email@example.com
Our advice includes:
- In-depth expert analysis with reference to your machine, jobs,
quality and productivity
- Identification of open potentials
- Compilation of an optimally harmonized consumables package
- Optimization of machine settings and the printing process
- Tips for professional machine operation
- Support with printing and production-related questions
- Improvement of productivity and product quality
In order to provide you with the necessary transparency regarding the wear of your consumables, we offer you software for measuring the running time of doctor blades and anilox rolls.
- Runtime measurement of doctor blades and anilox rolls per inking unit
- Comparison of current and last measured values
- Individual naming of doctor blade and anilox roll
- Independent reset of the measured values per inking unit
Our Service for your business
Experienced specialists support you 24/7 worldwide via our free Hotline Service.more
Original Spare Parts
Receive high quality and durability at attractive prices 24/7 directly from stock.more